Wednesday, March 24, 2010

For Meaghan

Life is crazy. School, work, church, boy, family, friends, basketball....repeat that over and over and that is my life. I love life though, I never seem to be able to predict it anymore. It used to be so simple when I lived at home, but things have changed, and everything is different. New. Not much is what it seems to be, and people aren't who they seem to be either. I was shocked as I moved to college and realized all the things that my parents had done their best to protect me from for so long was right in front of me, and it was my decision to choose now. At times I feel alone, though I know I'm never alone, sometimes it is really hard. Sometimes I'm not sure if this is the direction in life that I want to be taking, so I'm living every day, one by one, until I figure out what I really want, more like I know what I really want, I just need to figure out how to get it. I used to have everything planned out, but it seems as if I do not remember any of that plan, as I'm not even sure what I want to do with my life, I'm currently in the process of defining my major more, possibly changing. I have changed so much that I'm not sure what I want anymore, if it is all worth it. But I have faith that everything will work out. I know that everything that I am going through is just because I have to figure things out for myself. Through all of this not knowing things, I am really happy, because I know no matter what that Heavenly Father is always there and my family, and that is a big comfort to me!!!

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

awe i love you soo much baby....i so wish you were here with me

Anonymous said...

i love you alex :)
im still trying to figure things out. dont worry things will fall into place.