Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Heyy

Omgoodness...I can't believe my first year of college is almost done, I have gone through so much and done so many new things. I have been so busy that I don't do much of the things that I used to do, or the things that I love. I can't wait until this summer when I have more time for other people and things that are important to me. I have changed so much since I've come to college, so bad and some good. I need to change some things to get to where I want to be, but that won't be too hard. I can't wait until this summer, it is sure looking up. I will hopefully get some time to relax and think about myself and what I really want. I'm debating a lot of things right now but I have so much going on that I'm not sure if I am thinking clear enough to make some of the decisions that I need to be making soon. I have to move out in a week, and that is going to be hard too. Though I don't stay in my dorm much, there is something about having it there and having my own space that I love. I no longer really have a room at home, so that was my place, but now I have to move out and idk where I want to go yet or what I want to do. I find it hard sometimes to actually just sit and think, but when I do I tend to get upset. I remember the past and the present, I do not necessarily like certain events from the past and I see how they are affecting my present. I also miss people and things from the past, my family too. I just think that this week is going to be awesome, because I know it's the last one til I can be "me" again!!!

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

i'm so glad to hear this baby! oh how i have missed "alex"! i miss you so much and seriously can not wait until i can see you again.