Thursday, September 25, 2008

Senior Journal Entry Number 10: Homecoming Week

Word Count: 258

This year homecoming week has been a blast. I absolutely love the dress-up days. My favorite day was Mardi Gras day, but I can not wait until tomorrow. Spirit Day is going to be so much fun, I am definitely going to be decked out. I am going to have a ton of fluorescent attire on. I am going to have a fluorescent shirt, fluorescent socks, fluorescent head-band, fluorescent fingernails, fluorescent war-paint, and I am going to spray my hair 7 different colors. I am definitely going to be unmissable. (which I do not think is a word, but I like it)
Pajama day on Monday was great, though I still got up and showered, I loved being totally comfortable the whole day. Plus the fact that we did not have to wear shoes was great. I also liked Decades day, though I did not dress up, it was still fun. Jersey Day was Wednesday and I like it. I wore a Plainfield jersey and everyone hated me, it was great!!!! I had so much fun throughout the week, and the homecoming games, itself, is going to be a blast.
I definitely went and helped do hall-decorating. Seniors definitely dominated!!!!! We had a blast decorating the hall. We did not do it last year, but we made up for it this one. It looked amazing, the underclassmen definitely did not have a chance. It took us all of the three hours that they gave us, and it was awesome!!! I had an absolute blast decorating the hall!!!!

No comments: