Thursday, September 25, 2008

Senior Journal Entry Number 2: Seminary

Word Count: 259

Every week-day morning I wake up at 4:55 a.m., so I can leave my house at 5:30 and go to seminary. Seminary starts at 6:00 a.m. at my church building in Plainfield. A lot of the youth meet there, and we have so much fun. We are studying the Bible this year, and it is so much fun. I really love going to seminary in the mornings. I have an amazing time there.
Our seminary teacher is absolutely AMAZING. She is really nice, and awesome at everything she does. She is so much fun to be around. I love being able to go in the mornings, and start my day out on a positive note. We do so many fun things. She is always coming up with something new to do to make things more interesting. The games we play are so much fun. I love all of the little activities that we do, they are so amazing.
I have so much fun going to seminary, you may think I am crazy, but it is great. I’m actually getting used to waking up early. I really enjoy going to seminary every morning, and seeing a lot of my friends. It is so awesome to be able to get together with them every morning. It is nice to start off your day with people that share the same values and standards as you. It really wakes me up for school, and I feel that I am able to pay more attention in my classes. I really LOVE going to seminary.

No comments: