Thursday, September 25, 2008

Senior Journal Entry Number 8: FIRE

Word Count: 250

I absolutely LOVE fire, and a few weeks ago I got to go to a fire-training day. They burnt down a house, and they practiced putting it out. It was so much fun because I got to hang out with the firemen, and they let me put on the gear. They also went and got a bunch of soot, and they smeared it on my face. It was kind of nasty, but it was a blast.
I had so much fun playing with everything. I definitely would not have done anything like that before, but I have definitely been changing lately. I have been trying to start doing new things. I enjoyed the fire so much because I have been branching out more. I also had a great time because there were a bunch of firemen there. They were really nice and fun to hang out with.
We took so many funny pictures during the fire, and in the gear. It was so much fun. I was there for most of the day. I just sat around and made fun of most of the guys. I love how the firemen are putting out a fire one minute, and smoking the next. The irony behind that is great!!!
I absolutely love playing with fire. Bonfires are the best. I love setting the fires, and hanging out around them. Some of the best parties I have been to have been bonfires. Bonfires are so much fun, and I love them a lot!!!!

No comments: