Thursday, September 25, 2008

Senior Journal Entry Number 5: Senior Year

Word Count: 251


So far, senior year has been AMAZING!!! I absolutely love senior year. I love everything about it. I feel so close to my future, and I am so excited to finally be almost done with high school. I love all of the perks that coming with being a senior. It is so much fun, and I can not wait until graduation.
I love all of my classes. My days go by so fast. I love everything about it. I have been trying new things. I do not care about much anymore, and I feel a lot freer. I think it is so much fun. I am so much more relaxed now than I have ever been before, yet I am doing so much more. I absolutely love school, but I cannot wait until I get out of it.
I have been so busy with everything, and I have been having the time of my life. I love being busy, and a lot of the things that I am doing are really fun. I am absolutely loving this year. I have been doing so much lately that I would have never imagined myself doing before.
I never thought that being a senior would be this amazing, but I really am having the time of my life. I am really enjoying everything about having seniority. I am so excited for second semester when things do not really count, and I can be strictly focused on fun!!!! I absolutely love being a senior!!!

No comments: