Thursday, September 25, 2008

Senior Journal Entry Number 4: Church Activities

Word Count: 260

My church has a lot of activities for people to get together. On Tuesday nights, all the youth meets at the church. We play games, have meetings, and do service projects. It is a blast, I have gotten so close to the youth lately. I love them so much. I am the second oldest in the youth and the oldest girl, so I also go to YSA.
YSA, or young single adults is every Saturday night. It is for young single adults from 18-30. I just started going, but it is so much fun. We basically do anything that we want. So far we have played dark dodgeball, a mofia game, DDR, and watched a movie. The movie that we watched was actually the first scary movie that I had ever seen. Yes, I live a sheltered life. It was a blast, and we are actually going to have a scary movie marathon this Saturday night.
I love all of the little activities that the church has. They allow me to be able to be around people that believe the same as I do. I absolutely love everything about it. I have so much fun. All of the people are great to be around. I enjoy all of the activities that we do. I LOVE hanging out with them. We get together outside of the activities and do the most random stuff. We do to the movies, putt-putting, ice-skating, laser-tagging, and basically anything we think is fun. I absolutely love hanging out with them!!!

No comments: