Thursday, September 25, 2008

Senior Journal Entry Number 9: Powder Puff

Word Count: 250

So this year I was talked into playing power puff. It was so much fun, and I loved it. The seniors definitely dominated. I had so much fun at practices, and during the games. I definitely love having permission to beat others up. Something about that makes me happy.
When I came to the first practice, I had absolutely no clue about football. I had absolutely to idea about anything. I had heard a few things, but I did not understand anything. I had never even attempted to play before, so everything had to be explained to me. I started out as a tight-end, but then as some of the girls dropped out, I played tackle.
Before the game I went to Emilee’s house to get ready. I had so much fun getting ready for it, though we did not do too much. I had not had a chance to just sit and relax in such a long time, it was so nice to be able to do that. We put on war-paint, tall socks, and we did a bunch of other stuff.
The games were really fun. We definitely beat the freshmen first, and then we beat the sophomores. They definitely did not have a chance. I had a blast playing, and I now know a little bit about what is going on, but I still do not know much about football. I think that football is fun now, and I will probably play again in the future!!!!

No comments: