Thursday, September 25, 2008

Senior Journal Entry Number 6: Creeking

Word Count: 253

A few weeks ago I was invited to go creeking. You may not have heard of this, I definitely had not. I absolutely had so much fun. There were three of us, and we basically just played in the creek. Then we just sat there in the water and talked for a while. I have an amazing time.
I had so much fun the first time that we decided to go again. This time we were not the only people at the creek, but it was still fun. So we were sitting in the creek, and all of a sudden people started yelling at us to get out. We just kind of sat there because we were not really paying attention, then someone came over and told us that there was a snake swimming our way, and that it was probably a good idea to get out. So we definitely ran out of the water, and went and looked at the snake. It was probably the smallest snake I had ever seen, but I am glad that I was not in the water when I saw it. I would have definitely freaked out.
We have so much fun creeking, that we are planning on going more often. We are actually going to invite a lot more people, and we are going to have like a cook-out on the shore. It is going to be a blast, like it always is!!!!! I absolutely love creeking, and can not wait to go again soon!!!!

No comments: